HUMAN SERVICES CHAMBER MISSION STATEMENT
The Human Services Chamber is a collaborative effort to advocate for creating and sustaining a business climate conducive to optimal business performance and maximum community impact from the human services sector so that the community realizes the full economic and social benefit.
The Human Services Chamber of Hamilton County serves as the “collective voice” and advocate of the human services sector of Hamilton County, Ohio. As such, the Chamber provides leadership to improve the business climate for nonprofit businesses.
- In carrying out its mission, the primary goals of the Chamber are:
- To act as the recognized “voice of the sector;”
- To foster communication and collaboration with businesses, organizations, elected officials and other key stakeholders that interface with issues of human services;
- To offer researched data demonstrating the economic and social impact and effectiveness of Hamilton County human services organizations;
- To shape public policy positions that advance the provision of effective human services and increase funding for same;
- The Chamber will engage in any or all of the following activities:
- To inform and educate policymakers, funders, donors, business leaders and the general public of the economic and social impact of human services providers in Hamilton County;
- To identify key issues of greatest impact to creating and sustaining high performance/maximum community impact of the human services sector;
- To advocate for creating and sustaining a business climate most conducive to support optimal economic and social impact for the benefit of the entire community; and
- To coordinate and facilitate timely information exchange to the members concerning policies affecting various constituencies with the human services and related fields.